Awesome Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy Empty The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Any Opinions?
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy Empty Re: The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Don't Ask Don't Tell was an alright policy but it was just a quick fix and I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Personally, I don't believe that queers should be allowed to serve in any branch of the military. (Except the Coast Guard! LOL! (Just kidding the Coast Guard does its job and does it well.)) I definitely believe there should be a "No Fags" policy because gays can distract other soldiers with their fruity ways, causing discomfort among the ranks (I know I wouldn't wanna shower with a fag.) They can prevent the straight soldiers from completing their mission efficiently and therefore fags are an unneeded distraction

I mean what why would a gay wanna join the military for anyway other than to look at other guys wing dang doodles. Besides we all know fags are evil aliens from another planet that seek to suck our brains out through our bumholes and turn us into their mindless slaves. alien Suspect
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy Empty Re: The Repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm

To be frank, I don't know if a queer could hold a gun anyway.
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 pm

That was offensive.
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm

TheCindyCrawfordMethod wrote:Don't Ask Don't Tell was an alright policy but it was just a quick fix and I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Personally, I don't believe that queers should be allowed to serve in any branch of the military. (Except the Coast Guard! LOL! (Just kidding the Coast Guard does its job and does it well.)) I definitely believe there should be a "No Fags" policy because gays can distract other soldiers with their fruity ways, causing discomfort among the ranks (I know I wouldn't wanna shower with a fag.) They can prevent the straight soldiers from completing their mission efficiently and therefore fags are an unneeded distraction

I mean what why would a gay wanna join the military for anyway other than to look at other guys wing dang doodles. Besides we all know fags are evil aliens from another planet that seek to suck our brains out through our bumholes and turn us into their mindless slaves. alien Suspect

And this wasn't?
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Touche. Suspect
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Indeed. But I think,(returning to topic) that I could see on either side of this conversation.
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

You mean to say that you are Bisexual?! affraid
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 pm

No, I am saying that the other side has a good argument. Technically, they were discriminating against these people. But now it is over so, it probably doesn't matter what I think.
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm

First of all as I said earlier they are not people but brain sucking aliens. Second of all gay people are different and should be treated so. If that is discrimination is it not also discrimination to have car seats for small children or extra large seats on rollercoasters for fat people in need of excitement?
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:12 pm

No, that is applying to the needs of the people.
(And I have never seen an extra large seat)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:13 pm

It does make me mad when Webber says that his kind (the brain/penis sucking aliens) is the new "norm"
Slayer
Slayer
Admin

https://awesomeairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm

I would hope that they are not becoming the norm..... that is a little scary.
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 pm

More like alot scary. We live in Waynesville, North Carolina a primarily christian and anti-gay area. Imagine what its like in places like San Francisco! No
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

That would be awful! I believe that gay is not the way. Its just nasty.
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I agree. Also shut up Tj.
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:34 pm

I made this topic. Its not my fault I am used to looking through all prospectives.

Last edited by Lex_Lutheran_Yeti on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm

I wouldn't be able to live in such a place. If we ever get a gay president, I am moving to Afghanistan.
Slayer
Slayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Haha I'll come with you! If we even get a gay governor I'm bombing the white house. (Not really I was just joking, FBI.) Same goes for a female president I was very scared at how close Hilary got. The place of president should be reserved for middle-class, straight, white, men. (Sorry Bill Gates and that black homeless man who lives under the bridge.)
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Way to be an Elitist
Slayer
Slayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Elitism for the win! cheers
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Incredible. you are so narrow minded. why'd you change my post?
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I changed it in a fit of RRAAAAGGGEEE!!!!!
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Haha wow. Good Job James. sunny
Slayer
Slayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Why thank you Charles! Its good to have my work appreciated. Might I have another Kudos? geek

Also we're getting off topic.
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum