Awesome Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

3 posters

Go down

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Empty Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Mad Is anyone else totally pissed about obamacare? Who does the PPACA think it is? I mean prohibiting health insurers from denying coverage or refusing claims based on pre-existing conditions?! REALLY?! Expanding Medicaid eligibility and providing incentives for businesses that provide health care benefits and additional support for medical research and the National Institutes of Health?

Not only that but it requires each state to create a federally approved health insurance exchange, where uninsured adults or small businesses can purchase coverage from a range of health insurance providers! Individuals are required to prove they have an approved insurance policy through their IRS tax returns!!!! Some hoped during passage of the bill that one of these insurers could be publicly owned but a proposal to include the so called "public option" was defeated in the Senate Finance Committee. Its a sad world we live in... Crying or Very sad
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Empty Re: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

Post  Slayer Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Agreed. Also if you dont have healthcare you will be fined. I dont see how that will help us afford it.
Slayer
Slayer
Admin

https://awesomeairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Empty Re: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Yes that is very insightful. Obama care was one of the worse acts to pass in this century. I'm sure we can all agree this is all Bush's fault. Very Happy
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 am

I think it started out as a good idea but when congress got a hold of it it took a turn for the shity.
Slayer
Slayer
Admin

https://awesomeairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCindyCrawfordMethod Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm

I agree. (PS can I be Mod for Current Events and New Members Section sections?(PSS Arrgh Im a Pirate! pirat ))

Last edited by TheCindyCrawfordMethod on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
TheCindyCrawfordMethod
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ningee_Chop(0)-(0) Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 pm

(For above) wow....
(For the conversation) I can't believe that they were planning to do this anyway! They decided that the best thing to do about people being wealthy is to pay for THEIR healthcare. Way to go America.
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Ningee_Chop(0)-(0)
Green Horn
Green Horn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum